ServiceNow offers professional certification programs. Certification assures employers and peers that you possess the skills and knowledge to perform the duties involved in ServiceNow implementation, application development, and system administration.
To plan the ServiceNow education that will help you achieve your certification goals, review these resources.
- The Training Curriculum Map (PDF) presents the certification paths for ServiceNow System Administrators, Developers, and Architects. Learn how our training offerings align with your certification goals.
- The ServiceNow Community Learning Center provides free access to the Foundations elearning modules, webinars, and other training products.
- The ServiceNow Certification web page lists the latest training and professional conference news and information.
3 ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
This exam is available during CreatorCon at the ServiceNow Knowledge15 Conference. Test appointments are available on Thursday, April 23rd and Friday, April 24th. Learn more about this event: Knowledge15. If you would like to take this exam during CreatorCon (at no cost), please register using this link: Webassessor NOTE: You must create a Webassessor account to register. Registrations will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your exam result (Pass or Fail) will be available upon completion of the exam.
The exam will be available after the Knowedge15 Conference. Visit ServiceNow Training and Certification for more information.
4 ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Becoming a Certified System Administrator (CSA) establishes competency for continuing to the advanced levels of ServiceNow knowledge. The Certified System Administrator Exam Blueprint (PDF) contains specific details about the prerequisites, learning objectives, and format of the ServiceNow Certified System Administrator exam. Sample questions are provided.
The Certified System Administrator exam should be taken after completing the 3-day System Administration course and it is recommended that certification candidates have at least six months to a year of ServiceNow system experience.
The System Administration course achieves these learning objectives through instruction taught by professional trainers, hands-on exercises, and live demonstrations. Visit the ServiceNow Training web page for class descriptions and to view the list of ServiceNow Authorized Training Partners.
- Create new applications, modules, and tables
- Activate a plugin
- Configure and create forms and fields
- Build reports, gauges, and homepages
- Set up a service level agreement (SLA) and monitor an SLA workflow
- Create and track service catalog requests and items with variables
- Create, monitor, modify, and publish service catalog workflows with approvals
- Follow the notification process back to the business rule
- Import data into the instance
- Create and use update sets to move customizations between systems
- Search, populate, and customize the knowledge base
- Create an access control rule (ACL)
- Set global security controls for attachments and cookies
5 ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
The Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) exam provides a credential for professionals that complete implementations of ServiceNow systems. Visit the Implementation Bootcamp course description and the CIS exam page for more information.
6 Register for a Certification Exam
ServiceNow offers several exam delivery options through the Kryterion Webassessor testing platform. Schedule your exam appointment today!